uTorrent doesn't show options anymore

rdscn

I have this problem: i open a torrent file, uTorrent opens itself then nothing. The torrent isn't in the list and the window where you can choose the path, name etc. doesn't appear.

The only way I found out to put a torrent in the list is to disable the window with the option for the files....but modify the path, name and the other things one by one that's not the ideal thing.

I have this problem from a couple of weeks and I don't have any idea left for this to happen.......I hope you can help me solve it.

Just to make it clear it's not a file but all the files, torrent and magnet from all the sites(I download from an infinity of sites). This option window did not appear with anything.....I already uninstalled and reinstalled utorrent, I also restarted the system and thinking was a java problem uninstalled and reinstalled java 32bit and 64bit(because i think the probelm first appeared when i updated java).

I cleaned the registry with Ccleaner with every restart before installing everything.

I made every combo of restart, clean, un/reinstaling of this elements above.

I thought was the antivirus(AVG) so i disabled it and also added utorrent to the exeception.

I have windows 7 home 64bit and I use uTorrent 3.4.3

I have this problem: i open a torrent file, uTorrent opens itself then nothing. The torrent isn't in the list and the window where you can choose the path, name etc. doesn't appear.

The only way I found out to put a torrent in the list is to disable the window with the option for the files....but modify the path, name and the other things one by one that's not the ideal thing.

I have this problem from a couple of weeks and I don't have any idea left for this to happen.......I hope you can help me solve it.

I have windows 7 home and I use uTorrent 3.4.3

Sounds more like a problem related to the torrent itself not the torrent program per say.....What kinda torrent file are you talking about and where are you getting it from?

I'm actually currently having this same problem. I was unable to add torrents unless I deactivate the options windows and show program window. Checked around for firewall or antivirus problems but that's not the case. I'd like to find a fix so that I can change the file location without having to go into settings before every dl. Also can't select a few files from larger downloads like this.

Just upgraded to Windows 10 64-bit

I'm actually currently having this same problem. I was unable to add torrents unless I deactivate the options windows and show program window. Checked around for firewall or antivirus problems but that's not the case. I'd like to find a fix so that I can change the file location without having to go into settings before every dl. Also can't select a few files from larger downloads like this.

Just upgraded to Windows 10 64-bit

And what kinda problem? Don't think your problem are the same unless someone can verify it. If you can provide specs as I asked another poster no one can help you.

I added the torrents by clicking on the files and also using magnet link. With the option in utorrent "add torrent" doesn't work either, instead with the "add torrent" choosing the save directory the torrent appears in the list.

But if i disable "show options to change the name and location" the torrents are added to the list without problem. 

I like the window with the options for the torrent because i change often the path, the name, the position in the queue for each torrent.

Now it takes so much time modifying all the new torrents....

Archived