Downloading torrents to a single folder

Dungogvolts

I know this has proberley been asked already but I cant seen to find an answer so he goes...

I had to reinstall my OS and therefore had to install uTorrent again and found I did not like the new free version with the adds all over it and the whole look so I went back to version 3.1.2. and it is working for me except... I like to download torrents to one folder no problem with the other version I had but now the new one puts the torrent into it's own folder in the folder I want it in...I know I could uncheck "Create Subfolder" BUT I cannot find it anywhere in the window that shows what is in the torrent...I hope this all makes sense? See pic.

All I want to do is have the torrent download into my "Bit Torrent Folder", thats the folders name, without creating another folder. Anyone have any ideas where and how I can find the "Create Subfolder"chack box?

Thanks in advance.

post-279814-0-03902700-1438772887_thumb.

post-279814-0-03902700-1438772887_thumb.

Like anyone is going to read small fine print????

Well it was only there only to show there is no "create subfolder" button and really how big do you need it??????

Also if you were a decent person and would like to help it would be easy to save it to your computer and view it in something like Windows Photo Viewer

enabling you to see and then be a little more helpfull instead of being an arse.

This better PlusX??????  You know it's people like you who put people off looking for help and posting on these types of sites.

post-279814-0-47343200-1438831343_thumb.

post-279814-0-47343200-1438831343_thumb.

Archived