Downloading but stuck at 0%

THRobinson75

I have an odd one here... I have a file that's been downloading for about 30min, and it's stuck at 0%... BUT... there are peers and it's showing a download speed of 600-700kB/s.

I forced a recheck, tried again, no change. Restarted uTorrent, same issue. Deleted torrent/files and re-added, same deal. I checked for updates, downloaded/installed latest version, tried again and same deal. 

I've added files earlier tonight and later and all work fine.

What's odd is that it seems to be downloading and showing a download speed. It's an 8.5GB file, but, after 30+ minutes at 600-700kB/s the % should have gone up a bit.

Any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having a similar issue this evening. 8.82 GB torrent, 5 seeds and 4 peers in peer list, been DLing for about 3 hours, Down Speed showing 700+ kB/s, but the Completed Bytes fluctuates between 45 - 60 MB - it'll go up then back down. I've stopped and restarted the torrent, exited and restarted uTorrent, no change. Destination drive has plenty of free space. I downloaded other torrents before this one today with no issues. Suggestions?

Edit: Went to a different source for the same torrent, removed torrent and data from the old one and restarted from the different source - same issues. High DL speed but completed bytes stays between 10 and 24MB, going back and forth. Never seen this before - have a different torrent going at the same time (from the same originator) with no problems.

I'm having a similar issue this evening. 8.82 GB torrent, 5 seeds and 4 peers in peer list, been DLing for about 3 hours, Down Speed showing 700+ kB/s, but the Completed Bytes fluctuates between 45 - 60 MB - it'll go up then back down. I've stopped and restarted the torrent, exited and restarted uTorrent, no change. Destination drive has plenty of free space. I downloaded other torrents before this one today with no issues. Suggestions?

Edit: Went to a different source for the same torrent, removed torrent and data from the old one and restarted from the different source - same issues. High DL speed but completed bytes stays between 10 and 24MB, going back and forth. Never seen this before - have a different torrent going at the same time (from the same originator) with no problems.

Screen shot? Your asking us to read your mind? Also make your own thread don't hijack another poster thread.

Archived