µTorrent 3.1.1 beta (build 26674)

Firon

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bandwidth management is switched off.

Why?

Have you tried with it on?

Why would I switch it on? It technically lowers speed doesnt it?

I have taken some screen shots of some info from a HD torrent that I should be maxing out my speed on....

3Ncwy.png

http://i.imgur.com/CAb9m.png

Not really savvy on the cache/hdd info, does anything look wrong or what could cause by max speed to reduce?

"Shutdown PC after download's finished" still doesn't work' date=' subsequently killing me....[/quote']use "standby"... till Firon'll fix it too :)

Thanks for the advice!

I was afraid trying that since "sleepmode after download" resulted in an improper shutdown of Win7.

Standby it is!

"Shutdown PC after download's finished" still doesn't work' date=' subsequently killing me....[/quote']use "standby"... till Firon'll fix it too :)

Thanks for the advice!

I was afraid trying that since "sleepmode after download" resulted in an improper shutdown of Win7.

Standby it is!

Hibernate works too.

Why would I switch it on? It technically lowers speed doesnt it?

No. It allows uTorrent to claw its own speeds back when downloading with other applications.

Turn it on, and turn off "Apply rate limit to uTP" in preferences - bittorrent.

The rate limit was already disabled, Tired with bw management on but no difference.

It must be a added advanced setting that wasnt in v2 that is causing this issue, any ideas bud?

I just updated, and now I can't see any of the torrents I had running before the update. the sidebar says there's 10 inactive torrents, but I can't see them at all.

edit: nevermind, the harddrive I was downloading onto died and I didn't realize it..... mermermermer :(

OK, they're still a (minor but annoying) problem. I can't see them from µTorrent locally, but they show up when I use Torrentoise on my phone or tablet. trying to delete them from Torrentoise results in µTorrent crashing. could someone remind me where µTorrent stores it's torrent list, that being my best guess to fix this.

edit: nevermind again, I had to downgrade back to 3.1 for a couple of trackers I use alot, the crash doesn't happen with 3.1 and the phantoms are now exercised.

After updating to version 26666, checking for updates keeps showing a new (the same) version for update. Even after multiple updates, the dialog continues to appear.

Yep, and I keep seeing this notice. So I don't know if there is really a new update or something. :D

Furthermore, when there is really a new update and I click for utorrent to download, it says it can't download at this point in time. I end up coming here to the forum and download the file instead manually.

Archived