µTorrent 3.2.2 beta

DaveUT

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are there two different dialog boxes when removing torrents? When you, for example, select to remove one torrent+data, you get a popup to comment/rate a torrent (even when commenting is disabled) but when you select TWO torrents to remove+delete data you get the old popup box with no commenting/rating option?

No, i would like to have that part of the window gone. I have disabled all comment related options (at least those i could find) and i still get comment/rate popup. If i select dont show this window again then whole "confirm when deleting torrents" option gets disabled. I would like to have an option not to display commenting/rating popup and have the old confirmation window back.

after updating to 3.2.2 Beta 1 (build 28110), my utorrent crashes a few secs after launching

this is the crash dump file on mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?xtwe7o7lmbp8m7w

The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

anyway how do i see a crash dump file..where do i go to find it and open it up so i can post mine because mine keeps crashing

User will Check the option the data deleted also from harddisk.

+1. Plus another option to delete the .torrent file ... :)

KSUnJmQTMZ.png

I think you are talking about this one two checkboxes

1.delete .torrent file

2.also delete the torrent from harddisk

Rafi listen what do you think when you right click on red button

there are

1.Remove

2.Remove and delete.torrent file

3.Remove Delete .Torrent+data.

4.Remove and Delete Data

For example when You right click On the First Option Two Checkbox Automatically unchecked.

2.When you Right Click On the second option Only second One Checkbox Checked Delete.torrent file.

3.When You Right Click on The Third option Both check Box checked.

4.When you right Click On The Fourth Option First One Checkbox checked

5.In another Way if you Dont like Right Click on red button you can perform using check and uncheck Using checkboxes

6.This Will Same Work as Right Click option

Yeah, sounds good. And when you just left-click it (or the delete button) - per your defined default delete behavior.
User will Check the option the data deleted also from harddisk.

+1. Plus another option to delete the .torrent file ... :)

KSUnJmQTMZ.png

I think you are talking about this one two checkboxes

1.delete .torrent file

2.also delete the torrent from harddisk

Rafi listen what do you think when you right click on red button

there are

1.Remove

2.Remove and delete.torrent file

3.Remove Delete .Torrent+data.

4.Remove and Delete Data

For example when You right click On the First Option Two Checkbox Automatically unchecked.

2.When you Right Click On the second option Only second One Checkbox Checked Delete.torrent file.

3.When You Right Click on The Third option Both check Box checked.

4.When you right Click On The Fourth Option First One Checkbox checked

5.In another Way if you Dont like Right Click on red button you can perform using check and uncheck Using checkboxes

6.This Will Same Work as Right Click option

Yeah, sounds good. And when you just left-click it (or the delete button) - per your defined default delete behavior.

The speed of the magnet metadata populating the dialogue depends on how many peers with that particular torrent can be contacted, connected to your client and the data downloaded.

The bugfix was to correct the automatically start behaviour

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=672130#p672130

You might be right, but it sounds strange to me. When I press the OK button in the dialogue and the torrent starts downloading, it will only take a few seconds before that list gets populated and I can see what files are included. The dialogue can stay open for ten minutes and nothing will show up. It seems to me that it would be depending upon the same as in the dialogue....

But as long as it's still a known issue, and will be fixed, I'm happy.

The speed of the magnet metadata populating the dialogue depends on how many peers with that particular torrent can be contacted' date=' connected to your client and the data downloaded.

The bugfix was to correct the automatically start behaviour

[url']http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=672130#p672130

You might be right, but it sounds strange to me. When I press the OK button in the dialogue and the torrent starts downloading, it will only take a few seconds before that list gets populated and I can see what files are included. The dialogue can stay open for ten minutes and nothing will show up. It seems to me that it would be depending upon the same as in the dialogue....

But as long as it's still a known issue, and will be fixed, I'm happy.

I just now figured out a way to make the list populate faster. Before pressing the magnet link on TPB (or wherever) I paused all torrents that were allready downloading. The list got populated right away, instead of never.

If I werent to pause, I would have three torrents downloading, with a limit of max three active downloads (set in the queing dialogue). So my guess is that the priority is too low (or something similar) for new torrents.

So if anyone has the same problem I did, that's one way around it.

Archived