3.4.x Beta

AdamK

You're expecting builds to follow the logical system of "if it's higher it's newer" that isn't the case here.

And would not it be easier that way?, as you say, it's the "logical system" (if it's higher it's newer). Internally, each team continues their line of work as before, but before launching a "public" beta, both teams merge their work and new build comes out, containing changes in both lines of work. 

I think that everyone understand that way better.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And would not it be easier that way?, as you say, it's the "logical system" (if it's higher it's newer). Internally, each team continues their line of work as before, but before launching a "public" beta, both teams merge their work and new build comes out, containing changes in both lines of work. 

I think that everyone understand that way better.

Exactly my point.

Um. Look at the thread, what it's become.

I'm looking..I see the same things I've seen for years..

Complaints, futile threats...

Complaints are nothing new, where are the futile threats? I wanna read those..

Well, it helps. A lot.

With what exactly?

b2fmr.jpg

Free is not an excuse for the lack of organization and communication to it's loyal users and users that frequent this forum that are willing to help (volunteering time and research)  weed out the glitches/bugs. Maybe we should ask for a piece of that pie...lol!

Are we wasting our time helping? Issems to be the case cause we've dejavued many on going problems with a see saw results for a long time now

Free is not an excuse for the lack of organization and communication to it's loyal users and users that frequent this forum that are willing to help (volunteering time and research)  weed out the glitches/bugs. Maybe we should ask for a piece of that pie...lol!

Are we wasting our time helping? Issems to be the case cause we've dejavued many on going problems with a see saw results for a long time now

Beasly even i am getting the same wide sidebar with latest stable too.They fixed this bug in 32898 build only. Anyways i rollback  to uTorrent 2.2.1.These fucking moron's developer never listening to us as i have seen.Better i will stay in older version.Because they are torturing us to not fixing the bugs.

I don't see that at all, but then again I'm am blocking cdn.ap.bittorrent.com beta.bundles.bittorrent.com bundles.bittorrent.com in hosts.

20140813_16h54m38s_001_muTorrent3-4-2Bet

you are blocking address cdn.ap.bittorrent.com in a host file. Thats why you are getting normal sidebar.But i am not blocking.

But how long we need to block this address.Do you think,bittorrent developers will tolerate this.They will find another address to get the adds and make the sidebar widebar.

But main question is,when they will actually fix the wide sidebar.So that we can manage without blocking  cdn.ap.bittorrent.com in a host file.

Added (thanks) - but wide sidebar remains in stable version.

In latest beta too.We don't have choice.We need to manage with blocking these address.If this will be stop working.We won't have choice.By the way,Adamk which is the main head of uTorrent windows.Have you ever seen him to apologize regarding issues we are facing as they are creating.

But how long we need to block this address.Do you think,bittorrent developers will tolerate this.They will find another address to get the adds and make the sidebar widebar.

Finding another culprit address to block is not the hardest thing to do, but it seems all their ads and bundles addresses are all using bittorrent.com domain.  So, if you don't care about bittorrent.com forum/website and just want to use µtorrent blocking bittorrent.com will be the easiest solution.  I haven't find any ads related address running from utorrent.com domain with all my researches I done.  There are some heartbeat sent to some utorrent.com addresses but none seems related to ads.

But main question is,when they will actually fix the wide sidebar.So that we can manage without blocking  cdn.ap.bittorrent.com in a host file.

They had it fixed on the older beta builds, apparently they managed to get it to re-appear again...  Sounds like they don't have a kind of github library that helps them to develop many different teams at same time.  I'm guessing they don't update their codes with the new codes other teams fixed things which is going to be a endless loop fix/unfix among all different builds.  They need to settup something in their developement process that will conserve the fixes one team made when the other team will fix another thing.  Right now they are playing Yo-Yo.

Finding another culprit address to block is not the hardest thing to do, but it seems all their ads and bundles addresses are all using bittorrent.com domain.  So, if you don't care about bittorrent.com forum/website and just want to use µtorrent blocking bittorrent.com will be the easiest solution.  I haven't find any ads related address running from utorrent.com domain with all my researches I done.  There are some heartbeat sent to some utorrent.com addresses but none seems related to ads.

They had it fixed on the older beta builds, apparently they managed to get it to re-appear again...  Sounds like they don't have a kind of github library that helps them to develop many different teams at same time.  I'm guessing they don't update their codes with the new codes other teams fixed things which is going to be a endless loop fix/unfix among all different builds.  They need to settup something in their developement process that will conserve the fixes one team made when the other team will fix another thing.  Right now they are playing Yo-Yo.

They have time to develop a new feature Recommended tab which is related to bundles.But they are not at all focusing on critical bugs.How cheap these people are.they don't care about users even 5%

Archived