3.4.x Beta

AdamK

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3.4.2.36920 now available:

-- 2014-12-06: Version 3.4.2 Beta (build 36920)
- All fixes from the latest stable (36802)
- Various fixes to new streaming feature in uTorrent Pro
- Nav bar font sizes and minimum witdh

- Play state handling when torrents are removed

- Message handling in prestream to play

- Download progress bar with slice indicators

Hi guys,

is it normal that the beta builds don't appear in the auto-update?

I always get "no new versions available" even if I'm using an older build and "update to beta" option is checked in the settings

I'm coming regularly here and download the beta but I'd like to have a working auto-update

What's the problem? :(

In the non-Pro UT, do those Ads across the top use flash or Java??

I just used the settings for disabling the Ads, did the Exit/Restart (no re-boot) and voila!, No Ads!!

As per thexfile post (#1481), the upsell for Pro is still there :(

But.... the amazing thing is, my download/upload speeds are at least 100x faster!!!! :D

No, not a typo - I really do mean one hundred+ times faster.

I have no idea why. Nothing has changed except these settings (build 36920).

I have 8 torrents seeding and 2 large ones downloading (21GB & 36GB) - been running almost 24/7 for over a week now.

No other apps except UT running (and now this FF browser page).

Downloads were 0.1-1.6kB/s with the odd spurt for a few seconds up to 15~ish.

Been running with the Ads mod for over an hour now and mostly well over 150kB/s dipping to around 120~ish once in a while.

I'm not complaining - just a little miffed that I've been running these torrents for over a week with consistently really poor speeds (usually below 1.0kB/s) and now having removed the Ads it's blisteringly fast by comparison!!

Is the processing for the Ads really taking up sooo much traffic bandwidth??

After all these years of using UT I've never really worried about the Ads and assumed it was a minor/insignificant overhead.

Now I'm completely baffled by the transformation :blink:

Can a Dev/Mod give any sensible explanation please??

hello everybody!  :)

i'm using latest beta (i think) 3.4.2 beta (build 37064) and i'm still viewing bad spacing in sidebar.

also...i want to remove the "upgrade to PRO" in sidebar...i've searching the forum i don't see how to.

the most strange and buggy error is...before i upgrade to this latest beta, suddenly the remote server stops working showing a "user already exists". And the previous user/password used i didn't change it. I've had to re-login with a new name (randomize) and it's working again. There is a way to erase the "cached" or something users used and create a more "persisten" username. I use to manage with the android remote and it's tedious everytime memorize new users...

sorry for my english and long explanations! :D

post-376651-0-48881300-1418335502_thumb.

Also, the track length is completely wrong. Whatever calculates your "Duration" is screwed up - I've just highlighted track 08, but the other completed files I have are way too long in length e.g. Track 06 is 2m51s and not 4m35s as shown in µTorrent.

20141212_10h39m05s_001__zps0f33a719.jpg

And trying to launch a song from that Playback tab crashes µTorrent. I'm not bothered about the crash as:

1) I want to hide the tab anyway

2) I launch from the File tab which does work

20141212_10h55m06s_002_muTorrent_zpsf343

Archived