Accidentally deleted my torrent and all data for it. PLEASE help!

msp1518

I spent four long weeks downloading this thing. This morning when I woke up it was finally finished. And then I somehow clicked the X button and deleted it. It's gone. It's not in the recycle bin.

Right now I am ready for a nervous breakdown. I cannot spend four weeks downloading this again.

I once did this and was able to find it with some kind of simple program that restored it. But I am not finding it in Google. I spent two hours reading the forums here and cannot find a solution. I keep seeing "Migration guide" but that makes no sense. I read and read and have not found an answer.

PLEASE someone give me some specific help here. I need to recover the data. Every second my computer is running there is a risk some of that data will be copied over.

Correct. It is not in the recycle bin. But I shouldn't have to re-download. That will take 4 weeks. It's going to be on the drive in which it was downloading to. This happened once before. I just need to find the correct program or method to recover it.

Archived