irql_not_less_or_equal natio.sys windows 8.1

Quick_Question

My computer is a Lenovo z510 and I started getting this problem after getting Windows 8.1

After a bit of research I have found that this problem is common with computers that McAfee and torrent clients

I have never had McAfee on my computer so to test I opened utorrent for a while and sure enough I got the Blue Screen of Death

My drivers are completely up to date and for the proper OS system and computer however I have heard that Lenovo drivers are not working very well with Windows 8.1 (My friend's computer was crashing and he did some research, may just be a rumor though)

Also I have downloaded the beta version of utorrent to see if the problem only existed in the version I had the answer is no, utorrent is still crashing my computer when I use the beta verosion

Any help at all is appreciated

Regards

No I haven't tried with avast temporarily uninstalled because I didn't find anything online that would lead me to believe avast was causing the problem. However if I can't fix the problem I will have to try this 

I updated my drivers by going on google and typing my laptop's model and brand name then adding the word drivers (Basically I searched "Lenovo z510 Drivers)

I went to the network drivers section and updated from there link:http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS037055

Also after a bit more research I found this suggestion

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-1653275/fix-irql-equal-error-windows.html

Is it a viable option to use slimcleaner to check for software issues, I did not get a windows 8 cd from the store I bought this computer from (stupid of me I know) so the more complex option the person suggested is not possible for me

Is it possible that the problem is simply Lenovo's fault if one types "lenovo irql" into google to get a large amount of complaints from Lenovo users

If that is so then the drivers Lenovo is giving me are faulty, is there any way that I could possibly edit the drivers, or perhaps is there a previous version of the driver that will work or maybe a windows 8 driver will work (utorrent worked fine before I updated windows to 8.1)

Is it possible that the problem is simply Lenovo's fault if one types "lenovo irql" into google to get a large amount of complaints from Lenovo users

If that is so then the drivers Lenovo is giving me are faulty, is there any way that I could possibly edit the drivers, or perhaps is there a previous version of the driver that will work or maybe a windows 8 driver will work (utorrent worked fine before I updated windows to 8.1)

Archived