Cant download at all - Stuck on Connecting to Peers

dannyz2000

Hi... I cant download any torrents. I'm stuck on connecting to peers 0.0% and when I do the Setup Guide, Bandwidth speed test fails: it says connection failed error: Timed out. (10060) but network connection is successful. I've tried deleting the settings and settings.dat, everything on this website https://www.utorrent.com/help/guides/connection-setup including manually port forwarding and  Protocol Encryption- Outgoing changed to Enabled and checked 'Allow incoming legacy connections'.

Please help!

Name Status Update In Seeds Peers Downloaded

[DHT] waiting for announce... 0 0 0

[Local Peer Discovery] working 0 1 0

[Peer Exchange] working 0 0 0

http://tracker2.transamrit.net:8082/announce offline (timed out) 6m 46s 0 0 0

another torrent

Name Status Update In Seeds Peers Downloaded

[DHT] waiting for announce... 0 0 0

[Local Peer Discovery] working 0 1 0

[Peer Exchange] working 0 0 0

udp://open.demonii.com:1337 Connection timed out. 39s 0 0 0

udp://tracker.ccc.de:80 Connection timed out. 20m 38s 0 0 0

udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce Connection timed out. 4m 42s 0 0 0

udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80 Connection timed out. 7m 25s 0 0 0

udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80 Connection timed out. 12m 41s 0 0 0

hello dannyz2000! my name is Boris and i had the same problem, well i was on windows XP for about 2-3 years and i use utorrent since i have my laptop, it was working perfectly, but recently because of all that bullsh*t with windows XP support stopping and stuff my windows occured big errors and i had to re-install my windows to 7 ultimate, i have downloaded and installed utorrent and i have downloaded some movies and games trough it without any problems, but today when i got up from bed i discovered that u-torrent wont download anything, my windows was installed yesterday and i haven't changed anything in options, neither in firewall.

Solutions? the first thing i did was googling my problem, no luck, so i went into firewall settings and found out that utorrent peer finder wasn't in exceptions list, so i checked it as acception and continued. But damn i still had the problem, what could i do? i went into preferences in utorrent and went into "bitotrent" tab, and  disabled DHT network (unchecked) and enabled it again, so far nothing, my last 2 options were those - re-install utorrent or download new torrent downloader client (like bitcomet, tixati etc.) so i simply went into control panel, de-installed my utorrent (when uninstalling it check delete or reset options) and i installed it again (clear re-installing the program) after that it appeared that i fixed the problem for now, and i download torrents without any problem. I hope my solution is also your solution as well. Wish you luck mate, best regards.  :)

Archived