New Client Installer

brometheus

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still waiting for it to do a single auto-update, so nothing to say as long as it keeps silence, and do nothing...

I totally agree with you. Has anyone updated the Help file for uTorrent, because there is ALOT of new settings in the advanced section of the preferences.  Can you rafi update the help file from your point of view? You seem to know how to configure utorrent, but I think your settings.dat file might be a little outdated.

Lastly, every time I go to check for an update, utorrent tells me that the server is unavailable, but when I go to utorrent.com, and check for the update and help file, utorrent is able to download the help file and it tells me that there is no update available.

Thank You.  :unsure:

• 1 month later...

I have purchased the pro version, I can't find how to down load sais ver and enter the Keys,  Please advise

Thank You

Hello Mr. Swen, thank you for contacting us.  If you purchased in-client, it should have automatically begun the installation.  My apologies if it did not.  You should have also received a confirmation email which you can use to get your Pro key.  Have you received this email?  If not, how long ago did you purchase?

Archived