Stuck on connecting to peers and will not upload

mark_2000194

i am really bad with this stuff and utorrent just stopped working (on 22.06.14) nothing will download and when i add a new torrent it is stuck at connecting to peers 0.0%. i am in the uk with vergin isp.

any ideas on what i should do to try and get it going again (tried to delete and load again)?

thanks

Trackers tab, tracker status.

Name                                                   Status                            Update In    Seeds    Peers    Downloaded    

[DHT]                                                   working                          17m 34s      0            0            0    

[Local Peer Discovery]                         working                           0                1            0    

[Peer Exchange]                                  working                           0                 0            0    

udp://open.demonii.com:1337             Connection timed out.    13m 7s        0            0            0    

udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce      Connection timed out.    11m 6s         0            0           0    

udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80    Connection timed out.    11m 4s         0            0           0    

udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80              Connection timed out.    11m 5s         0            0           0    

• 3 weeks later...

Then something in your configuration is actively blocking, either internet security software (including windows built-in software) or something at your internet provider.

i have the same problem. Can you add me on skype so that we can use teamview maybe?

Archived