how do you set utorrent to download at specific Times?

purplekaycee

You don't from what I can tell on my Ut program you can shut off the computer and that will stop it from Ut overnight and you can restart your computer the next day and restart Ut again. Or just shutdown the Ut program and that will stop the Ut program and you can restart it again. You don't make the choice of time/day that is set by the seeder if they seed you get the torrent if not you don't get the torrent that how it is. They seed you get no seed no torrent.

I mean timing the torrents to syart at specific time even if the seeders are already there.I can download the torrent file now and time it to start dowoading in three hours time . That sory if thing I mean.

Just like DreadWingKnight says it's global and you don't control when it seeds or not seeds. If you don't want to download at certain time just exit Ut and restart it the next time and it will start again where it left off when you exited Ut if not just "Stop" it and then "Start" again from the menu. Just sounds like your making it harder then it is-and if you going to be gone when it is torrenting then just let it run if that is what your asking without saying it from the sound of it. I could be wrong but that is the drift I am getting from the extent of reading this response your giving.

Archived