Exporting torrents to another device

pckks

I've got a bunch of torrents in my queue and I need to export them to another device. Not files, just torrents from the list. The links were added with magnet, which makes it a problem. There are some in AppData/Roaming/uTorrent folder, but not all. Copying the magnet links to a notepad is also a possibility, though I haven't found a way to add them all at once, adding one link at a time is too much of work. Is there any method to simply export these torrents?

I've got a bunch of torrents in my queue and I need to export them to another device. Not files, just torrents from the list. The links were added with magnet, which makes it a problem. There are some in AppData/Roaming/uTorrent folder, but not all. Copying the magnet links to a notepad is also a possibility, though I haven't found a way to add them all at once, adding one link at a time is too much of work. Is there any method to simply export these torrents?

Without knowing first what version of Ut your using won't help the MODs to help with your questions to start with.

Archived