Can't find files

adimi24

Hi, I was downloading a large file and it was only at 9% done and then my hardrive filled up and the file stopped downloading, but now my hardrive is completely full and I can't find what was downloaded that filled it all up so I can delete it

I'm on a mac by the way

I don't if that makes any sense but this has never happened before and I need to find those 15gb of files or however much it was

Hi, I was downloading a large file and it was only at 9% done and then my hardrive filled up and the file stopped downloading, but now my hardrive is completely full and I can't find what was downloaded that filled it all up so I can delete it

I'm on a mac by the way

I don't if that makes any sense but this has never happened before and I need to find those 15gb of files or however much it was

Did you look at the Trash folder for Ut to see what the complete file was if you created such a folder you could find the file easier. And your the only one that can find and locate what file was complete or finished. We can't mind or computer mind read for you to find your missing files.

Archived