Torrents won't show up (not even in Labels > Hidden)

mayt

I got the same problem with the same version, it started yesterday, plus when you try to launch the same torrent again a box appears with this message  "the torrent you trying to add is on the list of torrent. do you want to load the trackers from it" whether I click yes or no nothing happens.
Note: all my old torrents are there on the list nothing is hidden..

tried that too, the main utorrent tab is the one the moved, appearantly the location box the one that u have to specify a location in and then start the torrent is not appearing at all, i'll try to connect it to a secondary screen and check whether if its gonna work or not

When the window has focus, alt+space -> m then use the arrow keys to move it.

I'm having this same problem, and unfortunately this did not solve it. When I click to add a torrent, the normal window that asks the save location does not appear on my monitor, nor can I find it. When I try to load it again, uTorrent says "the torrent you trying to add is on the list of torrent. do you want to load the trackers from it". The program is installed on a home server not directly connected to a monitor, and I usually remote-in or use a dashboard to launch the program.

Any other thoughts?

Archived