µTorrent (and other torrent software) causes Google to stop responding?

NerevarReborn

I find this very strange, but when I have µTorrent running and use the web i often get issues with Google and Google owned sites such as Gmail etc. They simply stop responding randomly for a little while. If I'm searching, the autofill stops, if I click search nothing happens for a while. All other sites work while this happens, I usually open a few just to try and they all load, and reload new content. I have 100 Mbit + both directions and this happens no matter the current load in µTorrent. I can limit to almost nothing and it still happens. And it seems to ONLY be Google and their sites.... How is this even possible? There may ofc be other sites that I just don't know of, perhaps many. But all other sites I use and try always work, with servers in different countries.

Even if we disregard the fact that it seems to only be Google, what could cause this? When I'm using like 5% of my bandwidth...? A torrent could be ticking along at a slow upload of 150 kb/s, and it happens. Even though I can use almost 12-14 MB/s both directions, and at least 10/10 MB/s simultaniously (down/up). Is this a port issue? Would some sites have a tendency to stop responding more often if there was some issue with the ports? Seems illogical. I have tried different random ports, and I've tried to specify one that I manually opened in my router, doesn't matter.

I have tried different versions of µTorrent, and also other torrent clients, with the same results. Tried different browsers as well (Firefox, Opera, Chrome and IE), same results. The moment I close the client and it has fully stopped and is gone from my processes, the "hiccups" are gone.

Not sure what to try next...

Archived