Random RSS Feeds Start download or do not download at all?

FrustratedJP

***UPDATE***

I did find a post about this happening to someone else but for the tv show "The 100" which I followed since my issue involved that 1 tv show. 

Hello!

I am having an issue with uTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25154 Running Windows 7 64bit.

I setup RSS downloader to download T.V. shows when they are available however it's hit or miss. Meaning, A show will post in my RSS Feed w/ a star & ))) before the name letting me know its been there for 24 hours however it does not download automatically? 

This happens only on certain shows which is strange.. I tried re configuring the RSS downloader with no success. 

Below is a screen shot of My RSS feeds to show icon i'm talking about and the other is how my RSS downloader is set up.

RSSIcon.jpg

RSSDownloader.jpg

Have I set the RSS downloader incorrectly? As you can see, the episode number had changed from (1x4-) Which should download ALL current tv shows after episode 4, to (1x4-99) which should do the same thing. I'm still having the same problem where it downloads some tv shows correctly and some will not at all.

I dont think its the RSS feed of certain shows. If it was, my RSS feed would not be showing any current episodes.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Archived