Computer Crash

Michael  Gary

Greetings:

I recently got a new computer and upgraded to Pro. Everything in uTorrent worked fine until now. My computer crashed and now, even though the torrents and files are visible and in the correct folder on my uTorrent screen, all the torrents say "File not found" on the progress bar on all torrents but one I was completing at the time of the crash.

Even though I can play the files (all of them) the program can't, appaently, find them!

Is the way to fix this to delete all the files and torrents and download them again (Seriously time consuming)????

OR....has this happened to another user, and there's a fix out there somewhere?

HELP! Please!

Greetings:

I recently got a new computer and upgraded to Pro. Everything in uTorrent worked fine until now. My computer crashed and now, even though the torrents and files are visible and in the correct folder on my uTorrent screen, all the torrents say "File not found" on the progress bar on all torrents but one I was completing at the time of the crash.

Even though I can play the files (all of them) the program can't, appaently, find them!

Is the way to fix this to delete all the files and torrents and download them again (Seriously time consuming)????

OR....has this happened to another user, and there's a fix out there somewhere?

HELP! Please!

Actually with the crash and you had not backup the local data folder and data download and torrents for those files they are basically gone.

Archived