Limiting download speed doesn't work (3.4.2 build 35702)

rado84

I've noticed this bug in older versions but it seems you haven't fixed it yet. I've set download and upload limitations for my utorrent and they don't seem to work. The speed I've set is 5120 KB/s for download (5 MB/s) and 2048 KB/s (2 MB/s) for upload. As for upload speed limit, it seems to work fine but download speed limitation doesn't work when the seeders are more than 200. When seeders are more than 200, the torrent client downloads with the maximum of my network which is 64 Mbit (8 MB/s) and not with the 5 MB/s I've set.

Client version is 3.4.2 build 35702, which I had installed yesterday, hoping that this was fixed but apparently it wasn't.

• 1 month later...

Pref->bandwidth->Apply rate limit to uTP   -  Enabled?

That worked for a while - until the latest update a few days ago (which I did, hoping you've fixed the bug with the window when adding a new torrent). Here's an evidence it doesn't work (see the pic below). I've set to "enabled" all the possible options I could find related to uTP speed control and yet, as shown on the screenshot, it doesn't work. Instead of staying at 5.0 MB/s, it rises up to the bandwidth maximum.

x9s3hl48hc.png

Archived