cant highlight torrents in utorrent

RichieM

Hello Everyone, Ok so for some reason when I goto My Utorrent and it has torrents downloading I cant highlight them when I try to select them anymore . Does anyone know whats happening and how to fix it . I Even went as far as to uninstall everything and re-install it but that didn't help. Pleas Someone Help.

• 2 weeks later...

im having the same issue, but think it has something to do with nvidia, i have multiple screens, one is connected to dedicated nvidia geforce 750 gtx, and the other is connected to onboard graphics which is AMD APU. the nvidia screen does not show items as higlighted but when i move the utorrent window to the amd screen, it shows the items as highlighted, even when the window is spanned accross the two screen, still only the amd side shows the items highlighted. hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

I just created this post one day ago:

http://forum.utorrent.com/topic/94564-highlight-color-almost-the-same-as-the-background/

Actually they can be highlighted, but the color is almost the same than the background, therefore they are not easy noticeable. I don't understand this logic, why you developers did put the same color ? Believe or not, this was the reason I tried the other torrent apps, but I dont like them. I mean, it's sad that we are suffering of this error. I tried to find something to change that color, but did not find anything... I am totally disappointing with this logic.

Archived