Created the Torrent I'm seeding but it says that the torrent is downloading

infyrno676767

I uploaded a couple of torrents to a tracker and for a few weeks now everything has been running perfectly. I uploaded it, it took the information in the directory, checked it to 100%, and has been uploading, until now. I had to re-install utorrent due to an invalid torrent that kept force closing it and now the torrents that I had created and uploaded aren't showing up as complete. I look in the directory and all the files are there, everything runs perfectly, but still something is wrong. For instance, it shows one file in it is 99.5% complete and the other is 47.6% complete. I don't want to have to re-upload the torrent all over again but if I must then I will.

Does anybody have a fix for this?

Scratch that. Just as a shout out to anyone who reads this and wonders the same thing what you do is go into utorrent, on the torrent with the issue copy the tracker, create a new torrent with the same directory and add that tracker to it, then go to your trackers website and under your uploads, edit the one with the issue, when it asks for the torrent file, choose the newly created one, and wa-la! Done, presto! It will fix all of your issues.

Thanks to anybody that read this and tried to find a solution for it. I really appreciate it!

Archived