Big bug in v3.4.3.40208

jvidal

Hi!

A few days ago I updated to the latest build only to find a huge bug.

After a while, the tags "files","information", "peers",etc just disappear, the whole tag line disappears. The only way to make it come back is to right click on the very small space between the two panes and select or deselect an item on the list that pops up. That makes the tags line appear again, but after a while, it will disappear again.

Somone please fix this, it's VERY annoying.

thx!

post-383274-0-00964100-1430440691_thumb.

I remember reading in one of the other posts that this happens when you disable/[hide] the Playback tab, re-enabling that tab will make the tab row show up again. Not exactly a fix but it should help you get your tabs back for now...

Sorry, but where do I enable/disable the player tab? I don't see it anywhere.

My solution works. enabling/disabling any tab makes the whole row reappear.

I only recall seeing it mentioned the once, perhaps the person in that post didn't get as far as realizing that to disable any tab makes the row disappear. Sorry these are long threads to keep up with.

Actually after playing around with some settings the problem has completely vanished, it's after 2am here at the moment and I didn't get any sleep last night so don't expect me to try and track down which option did the trick any time soon, sorry =)

Seems to work ok so far.

On the other hand, opening utorrent by clicking on its icon in the system tray still doesn't work properly, it never has. I have to right-click the icon and then (after a small menu pops up) i can open utorrent by clicking the icon again. This bug has existed since I can remember and it has never been fixed.

Win7 64...

What I mean is that clicking to open works usually, buy after a while it will stop working and I have to right click and click. Then it will work several times until it stops working and so on...

All this when you have utorrent running 24/7 on the system tray.

Archived