Unable to resize Detailed Info Pane; covers whole screen

Serendipity

Greetings! In a foolish attempt to sidestep a bug (wherein the scrollbar of the "Files" subsection of the Detailed Info Pane would never allow me to scroll far down enough to click on the items at the bottom of the list), I resized the Detailed Info Pane to be as large as possible; yet, as a tried to reduce it back down to it's original size, I found I was no longer able to "grab" it to resize; it now covers the whole screen permanently, until I figure out a way to sqaush it back down. 

I am aware the Pane can be disabled in the options menu, but this is yet another inconvenience, and if anyone would know how to fix this issue, I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is a screenshot illustrating my problem: http://pasteboard.co/r9u9CP9.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the same problem. But, I solved it in kinda dumb way. Try to change the PC display into portrait. After that, resizing Detailed Info Pane in portrait display ( Within 15 second before it turn back to landscape display if the 'OK/Keep' not clicked). Then it turn-back to Landscape, and the detailed info pane fixed.

Delete settings.dat/old and it will revert to default .... The problem is that you loose all your other settings... So, edit (BEncode) the settings.dat file and  try and find the setting, possibly tab_xx ....

• 3 weeks later...

I did pretty much the same thing. After much searching, I found an interesting way around the problem. Highlight the torrent you want to see the  files for and press F5. This toggles between the two windows. I think I might like this better than the split window.

Hope this helps.

MamaCats

If anyone has this issue, I've figured it out, the files info peers and those tabs go "behind" the buttons above. In order to fix this, look at the image OP posted, there is a + button above the Path section, just above that there is a small line, you can grab that and pull it down to resize the files area.

Archived