My speed is jumping from 9mbs to 1mbs instantly

scouseboi

Hi there,

so basically, my torrents have recently started jumping from 9mbs - 1mbs and 4mbs - 2kbs instantly (this is an example) when my download speed hits 9mbs (maximum its hit so far) my torrent isn't downloading any faster, it just seems to be going at a set speed.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

so basically, my torrents have recently started jumping from 9mbs - 1mbs and 4mbs - 2kbs instantly (this is an example) when my download speed hits 9mbs (maximum its hit so far) my torrent isn't downloading any faster, it just seems to be going at a set speed.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Did you happen to consider you that the uploader might not give you full download bandwidth speed as well. It probably goes high and then goes down as the speed stabilizes for the download. So don't think cause you get 9mbs that you should get that for torrent download.

I am having the same trouble here. I have checked for any isp throttle but my connections is fine. Now the torrent is downloading so slow while I can even watch video on youtube hd without buffering at all

Called throttle detection....they can and will have tech to detect torrent and when they do they will throttle your internet but since YouTube isn't torrent they won't and also torrent speeds are based on seeders and up-loaders of the file the less the slower your speed will be and if they have slower or limited speed your not going to get the torrent any faster.

Called throttle detection....they can and will have tech to detect torrent and when they do they will throttle your internet but since YouTube isn't torrent they won't and also torrent speeds are based on seeders and up-loaders of the file the less the slower your speed will be and if they have slower or limited speed your not going to get the torrent any faster.

There's nothing I can do about this?

Archived