Ratings comments dissapear.

MarkBorrigan

Hi, I'm currently using Utorrent 3.4.3 (this isn't a problem with this version since I had the same issue with previous versions). The thing is that the comments in the ratings section seem to vanish after I close the client, once I open Utorrent again, all the comments that were visible before closing it disappear.

And even when the comments show up for the first time after adding the torrent (and before closing Utorrent) I can't scroll down through them, Utorrent will automatically skip to the top of the list no matter how I sort them (Newest, Older, Best Rating, Worst Rating) I get the same result.

I tried doing a quick search on Google but I didn't find anything so I thought I would ask here, if anyone is able to help I would really appreciate it.

I made a GIF so you could see what happens when I try to scroll down the comments, as soon as I let go the scroll wheel of the mouse it automatically skips to the top :(

EX409G5.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Fixed the problem by downgrading to an older version, it also fixed the problem where the select list color was too bright (no matter how many times I changed the windows Color and Appearance settings, the select list bright white just wouldn't change) it didn't let me read the text on the selected torrent.
Utorrent really is getting worse with every update... :wacko: 

Archived