Downloads for part of music albums song skip or incomplete

Russell_94

Hi all,

Been having a problem recently where when I download one song from a music album, this song does not play properly. It will usually play the fist ten seconds or so and then fail, and skip to next song. If I choose to download the whole album then this works fine and all files play with no issue. Has anyone else seen this before at all??

Hi all,

Been having a problem recently where when I download one song from a music album, this song does not play properly. It will usually play the fist ten seconds or so and then fail, and skip to next song. If I choose to download the whole album then this works fine and all files play with no issue. Has anyone else seen this before at all??

Sounds more like a corrupted download more then anything. And since we have no details to verify no one will be able to help here.

Thanks for the reply. I'm finding its every single torrent I download where I want to only download one file. If I download the whole album all dogs are fine.

Are those torrents within the same torrent itself of different torrents your talking about? What version are you using?

Archived