uTorrent not writing to disk (I think)

Treeline

Hi all. Running uTorrent 3.0 build 25460 - Latest non beta i believe

I have used uTorrent for years and it has worked excellent - Never been a problem that couldn't be solved by googling it - This time however, i don't get it.

So I'm downloading a torrent with 2 major files and some small ones. I choose to start downloading the first of the major ones, and wait till it's done. Succes. However there was some kind of error - I don't remember the error, but googling it, the web told me to delete the temporary utorrent file in the folder where i downloaded to, and force a check of the torrent. Succes. Everything seems fine.

Then i start downloading the second major file. Not only does the download speed stay below 10kB/s most of the time, i don't get what i'm downloading. Checking the "pieces" pane, i realize the pieces are downloaded but never saved (i think) - After having uTorrent running for a while, i end up with a lot of 2MB pieces, 128/128 blocks completed, that just never move on. Also there's a message telling me my disk is overloaded. Googling it i get that the cache is full.

How do i solve this?

Archived