Port forwarding with Utorrent?

terminate98

Hello. I want to host a private minecraft server for some friends. I can connect via the local ip like 10.0.0.18 and through loclhost when Im on my computer. I can't port forward so I am using a bittorrent program called Utorrent to forward the port. When I am running the utorrent client and go to canyouseeme.org the website can see the 25565 port open. But my friends can't connect to my external ip address. And when Utorrent is running I can't connect via localhost or 10.0.0.18

What is the problem? Its the same as port forwarding?

And the weird thing is that after I have quitted the Utorrent client the server appears for 5 minutes on the external ip and the local ip. How weird is that?

My friends can play on the server from their home for 5 minutes before I have to quit the server, open utorrent, start server, quit Utorrent again. Then they can play for another 5 minutes.

So can anobody please help me? And please don't type stupid answers like "Port Forward from the routers webpage" or "Get a life" or "get a real webhost" or anything like that. I don't need stupid answers. I need help with this weird thing.

And if you are typing "port forward the real way" I am just going to reply. The port is open when I am running Utorrent. Its nothing wrong with the port.

Thanks

There is many that says port forwarding through bittorrent clients is possible. And if I can't use Utorrent? What am I supposed to do? I cannot port forward the router. I don't want to use Hamachi. Now I can't use uTorrent. Do you have any other program that opens the port required? Or is it possible to use port 80 or seom port that is not blocked by default to host the server?

Archived