Version 3.1 can't rename the label, F2 key not working

askfriends

F2? in what version and exactly how did it work ?

by pressing F2 i could rename the torrent name/label in downloading queue. for ex i am download a file VLC media player, by pressing F2 i could change its name to whatever i like say media player only, it does not change the contents of the torrent just its name/label.

OK, I see. I thought you meant the "Label" label... :)

Well, F2 works for me here for renaming the torrent name... So I can only guess that one of other apps is taking over your F2...

Anyway - a long left click on the name will do the same for you :P

I have also verified this to be working on my machine as well. I would check if you installed something else at around the same time, such as a game (famous for remapping keys), that may have remapped your F2 key. You might not have even installed one recently, but played a game or ran an application recently that changed that.

Also, you actually meant Torrent Name, and not "Label" by the way, as uTorrent has a "Label" system available for Torrents as well, which is where the initial confusion came in.

Also, you actually meant Torrent Name, and not "Label" by the way, as uTorrent has a "Label" system available for Torrents as well, which is where the initial confusion came in.

... which, btw, has a real *bug* where the "delete Lable" operation is not implemented now, meaning you can never delete Labels that you add :(

OK, I see. I thought you meant the "Label" label... :)

Well, F2 works for me here for renaming the torrent name... So I can only guess that one of other apps is taking over your F2...

Anyway - a long left click on the name will do the same for you :P

wait wait, i found it, actually F2 key was not working now i clicked "Toggle Torrent view" button, now every thing is fine. thanks anyways.

Archived