UTorrent Won't download!

pbdl

Hey all - please help!

I have followed the dowload configuration & looked at other posts on the forum but nothing works

Can anyone give me a simple step by step solution please? I am out of ideas & v frustrated!

None of the Peer - Tracking - tabs appear at the bottom of the screen, or if they do make no difference.

Kind thanks in advance.

No success.

Tried the Set Up Guide Steps 1,2 & 3 (Norton 360 v.5) to allow anything related to Utorrent & 4 (slackware.com) I am not getting shaped by my ISP.

The rest I simply can't understand - it's complete jargon.

No software should be this technical to use. There should at least be a jargon guide for lay people.

I dont know what else I can do......any ideas? Anybody?

"None of the Peer - Tracking - tabs appear at the bottom of the screen, or if they do make no difference."

Your "jargon" is also not that clear... The tabs are not visible or their content? did you try with a well known torrent like ubuntu?

Rafi

I couldnt manage a screen shot - sometimes their are no tabs & sometimes there are and their content is visible.

I will have a look at Ubuntu - thanks for the tip.

Seriously though - I have an economics degree not a computer science degree.....what appears as plain English to some is Greek to me! It's incredibly frustrating! Is there anywhere I can learn this - I dont know where to begin!

Archived