Magnet links in Utorrent

Koffiewafel

Hello there

I'm new on the forum here. Since TPB only has magnet links my Utorrent won't display the files from the magnet link. I know there are a lot's of topics but it didn't help. I already download bitcomet but the download speed was very bad. My question is how can i fix this so i can select my files that i want? i already used toggle view but that didn't work too. I want to select the files before the magnet link is downloading. Or is there coming an update that will fix this? Please let me know. I'm really sad that i can't download music no more..

I would be very glad if someone could help me out of this or just let it know when you guys are busy for an update.

My meaning is that magnet link's are useless at the moment of the day. I don't get it why you deleted al the torrent files it's just still beter than magnet links.

So if u could answer the question or tell me there is an update coming up i would be very glad

Sorry for bad english i'm Dutch.

Thank you (:

Hi...I'm having trouble with the magnet links too...same situation...using Chrome, using uTorrent 3.1.2...want to download from TPB...the thing is I think I found my problem...it's where the Preferences...General...associates with torrent files...or in previous version there use to be associates with magnet torrent(I think)...I seems can't to click it..

• 3 weeks later...

Will uTorrent be updated to fix this? It could simply "false start" the download to count the number of entries and retrieve the filenames, then force a popup with the selection menu, then automatically skip the files that aren't selected.

• 2 months later...
files cannot be selected until after the download begins.

This article explains the reason for switching:

http://www.zeropaid.com/news/87259/pirate-bay-drops-trackers-converts-to-magnet-links/

Great... That answer my question about how to use magnet links with uTorrent' date=' the (very) tiny BitTorrent client.[/quote']

Your search of the forum, or Google did not turn up any answers?

Archived