Inactive torrents before I even start downlaoding

I'm very new to torrenting, and this is my first forum post. I'll take all the help I can get!

Recently, utorrent acts strangely. Trying to download specific torrents will give me the "The torrent you are trying to add matches a torrent currently being deleted. Please wait to add it again" message, and trying to download other torrents will fail. Once i open the torrent, it immediately becomes inactive, with the grey arrow. The torrent has a log of seeders compared to leechers, so i'm unsure what's wrong! Help is appreciated.

Cheers

• 7 months later...
I'm very new to torrenting, and this is my first forum post. I'll take all the help I can get!

Recently, utorrent acts strangely. Trying to download specific torrents will give me the "The torrent you are trying to add matches a torrent currently being deleted. Please wait to add it again" message, and trying to download other torrents will fail. Once i open the torrent, it immediately becomes inactive, with the grey arrow. The torrent has a log of seeders compared to leechers, so i'm unsure what's wrong! Help is appreciated.

Cheers

Hi, I had the same message than you but now I can add new torrents I had downloaded on kickasstorrent whereas before when I had the message I couldn't.

But that's not all, I add the torrents on microtorrent and after I saw i

I can click on "start" so I do but it doesn't work "Force start" and it's downloding but I think it's strange to do always that and it's really really really slow.

Likewise, the others albums I was dowloading before I have the problem that I can't download.For a majority, I have an exclamation mark and "start" or "force start" does not work and for one I have a blue arrow when I click on "force start" it do nothing and i can't click on "Start".

And I've seen on "trackers" that: "DHT", "Local Peer Discovery" and "Peer Exchange are inactive :(

Thanks

PS:Sorry for my English but I'm French

Archived