ETA infinity?

adroitpink

As an update, there's a small yellow triangle with an exclamation point on it in the lower right hand corner of the program. IT says there's no incoming connections and unless the icon is green it could indicate a problem with the network connection. So I double clicked it and ran a speed test. The first one failed, saying it timed out (10060) after only a few seconds. The second one (I chose a different location) passed so I saved and closed. Nothing happened so I opened it again and it was reset to the first location. Ran the test again and it failed again, timing out again. What's going on here?

Are you using a Firewall? Have you opened the receive port you specified in the firewall? Have you read the FAQ? The test should have reported to whether your port is open. If it is you should have a green circle with a check in the lower right.

I honestly don't know anything about Firewalls. I usually just use the default. Right now I use Comodo and haven't changed anything about it recently. I don't know anything about receive ports, sorry.

But the test says port is open, your network is configured properly.

Ran it a second time since nothing new was happening with the downloads and now it still says port is open but it says data send error, a local networking problem closed the connection (10053).

I'm still having this problem. I completely closed Comodo, turned off firewall, and I still have this issue. "No incoming connections" (despite passing speed test and ports open), nothing downloading but status shows a blue bar, ETA infinity. Under tracker information I get "Proxy connect error:connection closed by peer" or "Error -7" or "Failure: timed out" Help!

Archived