Add show Flags option in peer tab

BMW-X7

There should be option in peer tab show flags when you click on show flags it will show the flags of ip addresses from different countries whether it resolves or not.this feature already implemented by Tixati and qbittorrent please implement this feature in utorrent.i dont like tixati and qbittorrent thats why i want this feature in utorrent :):):)

see the screenshot

In first picture no flags show only resolve ip show flags.

in Second picture click on show flags options.

in third picture the flags are showing by every ip

Admins i hope you will like this feature and implement in future.

GsATfMiOtW.png

Dear Admin can you reply this post is this idea possible in utorrent reply this topic please thankyou.i have seen in resolve ip is a good option.it resolve only which is having host name of ip.as i am from india it will show the flags .net and .com as us flag but i am telling you sify broadband from india its ip host name .net but sift broadband from india but it shows us flag better it will be if you seperate the resolve ip and show flags.like in utorrent 3.3 flags are not shown but resolve ip showing.if the user click on resolve ip.ip will resolve but flags should not be shown.but in show flags option flag should be shown in all ip also unresolves ip

you can see the image

Pcw8UJFpuA.png

utorrent shows us flag according to .net but this ip belong to india. you can see ip host name in utorrent and ip adresss website they are same it should be show india flag not us.so thats why there should be two option show flags and resolve ip.if the user click on resolve ip.ip will resolve but flags should not be shown.but in show flags option flag should be shown in all ip also unresolves ip shown flag

It will show whatever country it resolves to

thanks problem solved.you are a awesome admin.most of ip show flags even the ip does not have ip host name it also show flag.after true the option peer resolve country sify.net now show indian flag not us flag.thanks a alot.

but flags not show seems like not exist in utorrent database :| :|

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=2070

these flags totally which you give link already tried only show those flags which ip have host name only which does not have hostname it doesnot show flags even utorrents default flags show all flags of ip even ip dont have hostname better than your link provided but some countries flags like nepal,dubai,nigeria,pakistan not shown in utorrent

Well in that case, why not add the hostname and flags that are missing your self.

And I don't suppose anyone will mind if you collate a database of CIDR ranges to country

I'll even atart you off with a couple;

121.160.0.0/16 & 122.169.0.0/16 are India, Airtel Broadband specifically, I know those two because they are top of my firewall deny list to keep the spammers off my server and out of my forum. :D

Well in that case, why not add the hostname and flags that are missing your self.

And I don't suppose anyone will mind if you collate a database of CIDR ranges to country

I'll even atart you off with a couple;

121.160.0.0/16 & 122.169.0.0/16 are India, Airtel Broadband specifically, I know those two because they are top of my firewall deny list to keep the spammers off my server and out of my forum. :D

how to add the hostname and flags dont know :P :P

Archived