what client you guys will be using from now on?

elitejavi

well, with the latest news I've been asking myself "what client should i use from now on?" so i need your opinion so i can know what to use...

crap... i still can't belive we lost such a good program...

anyway, please, tell me what you will use from now on...

thanks

seeya

I for one am not sure about all this selling utorrent to bit torrent but I suppose people wanna make a buck off their creation so I can't blame Ludde for wanting to make a living. Though I have noticed utorrent hasn't seen an update in quite some time.

after the whole PeerFactor thing, i started being sceptical of utorrent. after hearing this latest news, i wouldn't be surprised if utorrent was already a piece of software we can't trust. and no one can say for certain since the code was never opened up.

i simply can't trust utorrent anymore. i forgave it once, but this is too much. i'm going to azureus for now, but i will watch the development of Halite closely. it looks promising.

u think utorrent partering with bittorrent or whatver the f there doing isnt a bad thing?

LOL

there all tied in with the studios now.. u think this is a good thing? sellin there souls to the corporate mafias?

time to move on and support a client and developrs that r loyal to the community....

halite looks like the new up and comer........

/me packs his bags .. throws utorrent in the recycling bin and leaves...............

People are being harbingers of doom but have nothing to back this up.

I will stick with utorrent until the day someone can prove yes in fact utorrent has gone down the tubes from this sale.

Stop being fear mongering ignorant fools. You got no proof that this will be a bad thing. Come back when you got something. Until then you're just a worthless troll.

hey Kupotek, did you ever thought about the past?

well, in the past things like this had happened, and guess what? it wasn't good...

if god likes uTorrent, maybe, just MAYBE, after using the "new uTorrent" your rig will Just crash twice more than before...

nah, just kidding, but probably it wont help, if you know what i mean...

anyway, if there ever is a new version, I'll make sure to wait some time and read the feedback before trying it myself...

seeya

Currently there is no better client than uT build 483 and I see no reason to switch. We'll see what will hapen to uT in the future and will it continue to be the best. If if does - super, if it does not - I'll move to the next best thing... After all I'm using uT just because of that - cause it is the best, if it is not, then I'll use whatever is.

P.S. I realy do hope I will not have to sitch to another client, though. Also I don't see how any of the competition will get even close to where uT is now in the next 1-2 years...

Archived