Utorrent Scheduler how do i use it?

kentucky

That depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If you want it to stop all torrents, make the boxes white for all time slots you want the torrents to be stopped. If you want the torrents to be limited to a certain global upload/download rate, make the boxes light green and set the proper speeds in the limiter box below the scheduler table.

Thanks but i cant find anything that explains how to set this up to begin downloading at a specific time...i turned the blocks green for right now and turned all the other white but it doesnt start up on its on.....when you go to utorrent when it should be downloading it says stopped and you have to force start it??????

I know im not doing something right but i cant find any instructions specifically for timed downloads!

<faq copy and paste removed, we know how to get the faq, you don't need to flood your thread with it - DWK>

the scheduler has no control over the downloading process!

It can be downloading and you can go into preferneces and turn the current green block to white and it keeps right on downloading, you can stop the download by right clicking it and then go back into sceduler and turn the current time to green and go back and check and it will still be stopped.

When i right click the file i can:

Force start

Start

Stop Pause

There is no queued...nor do i know how to make in queued

Archived