Wont connect to UTorrent server

keepit

Hiya

I was quite happily using utorrent when it said to download the new version, so i did and now all my torrents ahve stopped and it says that it is unable to connect to the utorrent server.. do i need to do something to make it reconnect???

Proberbly a very siple answer.. but its not front of my face..lol

Thanks for the help..

Yes i do, but it has never interfered before?? Has it got something to do with new update?? I use microsoft firewall as well a nortons firewall.. what settings need to be changed??

I have set my firewalls to allow utorrent but it still is unable to log in.. it just says waiting to login....

Any help?

Ok dont take this the wrong way but whats a proxy Server??

Nothng on ny comouter has changed, the only thing that has changed is that i downloaded the new 1.8 update and since that happened my utorrent wont login.... Is there something wrong with the new update???? Seems like a few people are having issues with it?

HI Firon

The test did not work, it downloaded to my computer and was on utorrent but utorrent still states that it is waiting to log in....

I have removed the firwall rules and re-issued them for the new version, still no luck, have rebooted and even gone as far as backing up and wiping the hard drive and reinstalling.. still no luck.. what is going on??

I hate to say it but this did all start with the new version.. is there a kink?? hope we can sort it as i love using utorrent and had a few almost finished ones which i have now lost! ..

Again hope we can work this out...

Archived