Utorrent setting with ultrasurf

sharma07vijay

hi friends thanks for your support .....................in my previous posts

friends these days in my office they lock net connection on pc .. .........to unlock net i using ultrasurf ....thic is the great tool all site are unlock with good speed. but utorrent not working .....and one more thing my office all lan connected to router than server or main router ......tell me what i do to use utorrent and peer to peer file downloading

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi there! I just found out a solution regarding with your problem.. In my case, I'm also using ultrasurf (version 10.17). Then, I used the proxy host 10.102.61.46, and the proxy port 8080.. I swear you already know how to set it, so there's no need for me to discuss it.. Then after that, change also the connection settings of your torrent.. ( My torrent version is 3.0 Beta).. First, click Ctrl + P.. Then, at the Preferences click connection .. Changed the port used in incoming connections by 9666. .> uncheck the following: (i). enable UPnP port mapping, (ii.) enable NAT-PMP port mapping, (iii) randomize port each start; (iv) add windows firewall exception.. At the Proxy server, Follow the following format: Type: HTTP (not HTTPS) > Proxy: 10.102.61.46 > Port: 8080. Check "Use proxy for peer-peer connections.. Click apply > ok.. That's it! You're done! Test it if it works..

Archived