Official Thank You thread

silverfire

Well since it was my Idea, and allthough i already said thanks a billion times to the Devs i think it would look better as a thanked sticky :D, so here goes.

I love the Minimilistic feel of uTorrent especially how well it matches my minimalistic idea of Windows (too much things = BAD) anyways Best Client 99% use until DHT comes in thats when it will be 100%. Very good just need to fix this stupid issue with my PIO drive get it to revert to DMA before i can use the full wrath of uTorrent, as this PIO heavily slows it down. Again thanks for the small easy to install best featured, quick updated, minimal bugs (I see none correct if im wrong) and the most dedicated developers i have ever seen. Again thanks to

Ludde and Vurlix for the great app, which have changed the lives of so many.

RIP. BitComet/Azereus

TY µT for giving me back my PC from that damn blue frog!

To downlad torrents and have ur pc freeze more often than not : is it worth it?

to startup a client and wait for it to load/initialize: is it worth it?

to exit a client and wait til a grey screen unloads for it to exit: is it worth it?

To be able to DL clips from free websites and still download torrents at the same time:

..................priceless................

well, been hearing about this client for a while, but had too much stuff going in Azureus to try it. Finally got sick of waiting for all the downloads to finish, so i just closed Azureus, and downloaded µTorrent ("how to type µ" thread answered my question before i had to ask it). Double click, getting ready to install, and surprise, surprise, no need to install this. Major brownie points from me! Opened up an unfinished torrent, 30 seconds later, it resumes at the 70% mark. More brownie points.

Anyway, i've been using it for like 15 minutes, and it's really cool so far. Time to go and read all the stickies and the FAQ

Oh, and thank you! :)

vurlix and ludde: Thanks a bunch for all your hard work in this excellent client. You guys are some of the few people I've seen who actually take into account many of their user's ideas (and so quickly too)! Keep up the good work, and thank you again =]

@PlayWithFire: It's refreshing to see a forum newbie who actually searches and reads previous threads (especially stickies) before asking repetitive questions. I have to say thank you to you too. Here's to hoping that this becomes a trend with future forum newbies xP

@PlayWithFire: It's refreshing to see a forum newbie who actually searches and reads previous threads (especially stickies) before asking repetitive questions. I have to say thank you to you too. Here's to hoping that this becomes a trend with future forum newbies xP

Somehow I doubt many will be like that :(

'will be'? most aren't and they've shown it.. that's why silver's locked so many threads XD

Perhaps the posting-page should search through the topics, but I guess the server load would be similar to PhpBB then.

btw, this is the thank-you thread, so I just say: "Simply the best"

Thank you for the pleasure of being able to uninstall Azureus and get back my computer's resources so I can do other things when I'm downloading. For me, there's almost everything I want in a torrent client and things that Azureus didn't have like flushing the file cash and customisable rate menus.

Archived