uTorrent stopped working - won't download

dj ém

Hej guys.

All the sudden, my uTorrent stopped working.

When i try to download a torrent, the torrent just startes up, finds 1 peer, and then it goes inactive.

I've tried to reinstall the program, but nothong seems to work.

Anyone have any idea if what is wrong?

And whatever that problem is, you're doing a good job keeping a secret...so we cannot help you!

Without at least attempting the 1st link in my signature (slow speed part)...and replying back the results...you have given us next-to-nothing to guess what's wrong.

• 8 months later...

If people don't give details...what are we supposed to do?

...Lie to them?

The last section of the 1st link in my signature has a "If nothing else helped, give this information".

So if posters don't give that information, it stands to reason the problem is solved. :)

It also clearly shows your unwillingness to help people on your site.

And the user's refusal to provide REQUIRED troubleshooting information clearly shows their unwillingness to actually get their problem solved. Users who don't co-operate are FORCING us to behave like we do because they aren't giving us enough information to be able to troubleshoot.

You are an example of WHY we have the attitude we do.

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. But the least that's expected out of you is that you be polite when you ask for information...one doesnt have to be rude in order to be straight forward. The user said their utorrent isnt working and that they have already checked the firewall settings and possible virus issues and tried reinstalling the software. Not everyone is technically inclined like yourself. I am not here to argue with you, I have better things. But the point is that if you know more than others, be humble about it!

Archived