Only downloading 2 torrents at a time??

Joepine

Possibly nothing wrong...we don't recommend downloading more than 1 torrent at a time on a slow connection.

Try the 1st link in my signature, slow speed/interrupted internet part.

And check your upload speed versus the settings I recommend in 2nd link in my signature.

I had the same problem. I could only download 3 items at a time. Previously this was not a problem but with the last update (or possibly a previous update) this changed. I seem to have found my problem though. I hadn't opened the port in the router. For some reason uTorrent still downloads and uploads without opening the specific port, but in my case, only three downloads at a time. Once I opened the port I've got five going now and am certain if I added more they would work as well. (I have 10,000 Mbs down and 1,000Mbs up)

Once I opened the port I've got five going now and am certain if I added more they would work as well. (I have 10,000 Mbs down and 1,000Mbs up)

I sincerely doubt you have a 10 gigabit/sec down and 1 gigabit/sec up line.

Maybe you meant 10 megabit/sec down and 1 megabit/sec up?

If it's only 1 megabit/sec up, I only recommend about 10 ACTIVELY downloading and/or uploading torrents at once...and with only 1-4 upload slots each.

Archived