Up/Down buttons don't work properly

plank

Why do the Move Up and Move Down buttons only work when torrents are organised by number (#)?. It makes no sense. Why can't it just work like normal, ie. move the torrents up and down according to how they're listed in the GUI?

I wish uTorrent had the same GUI as BitComet, which i've been forced to abandon.

Because the # column and the up/down buttons are to prioritize incomplete torrents. So if you have a max of 2 downloads globally, but 5 incomplete torrents, the ones #'d 1 and 2 will be active and 3, 4 and 5 have to wait in line to start unless you force start them.

-Mag

Have you taken the time to read the FAQ or if I remember correctly there is a REALLY nice tutorial on this forum if you try and look for it, it even describes exactly what all those advanced features do/mean. The up down just move it up/down in the downloading column. not the up/down speed. Sorry but it just seems you didn't even try to figure it out via searching the forum, and I'm sure it is not the "easiest" way to find out how things actually via reading the "instructions" and THEN asking a question bacause the explanation didn't make sense to you.

Archived