2.04 skin

tohdom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

uTorrent is beginning to change course, it will gradually turn into gas plant and lose interest. Thing I hope not anyway.

I have downloaded and reinstalled the previous version, this new interface is absolutly ugly.

In French: sorry for my very bad English.

UTorrent commence à changer de cap, petit à petit il va se transformer en usine à gaz et perdre son intérêt. Chose que je n'espère pas en tout cas.

Je suis d'ailleurs revenu pour ma part à la précédente version, tellement cette nouvelle interface graphique est vilaine.:(

Beh, forget it, its easier to just go back to v2.04 than try to get everything look ok in 2.2. even the icon is ugly in the system tray.

This new skin and icon thing is so very alarming to me, I remember this was the first step in the wrong direction with azureus too, I mean they changed the program's icon into a crappy looking one.And from there on there was no stopping down the slope. that's why I switched to utorrent the first place. I hope I don't have to find a new client again.

• 4 weeks later...

In Skin-APPS there's an option to switch to Skin 2.0.4 - every other skin I try works but not 2.0.4. :rolleyes:

Edit: Ok, direct question: How to get skin-2.0.4 into uTorrent 2.2.0 from inside uTorrent 2.2.0 Apps? :| When the App tells me it's installed no change took place.

59975721.th.jpg

Archived