Can't uninstall uTorrent toolbar.
I didn't even want to install this shit, but it still got installed somehow ( I checked off all checkboxes ) and now i'm having trouble removing this shitty bloatware, as it says it can't find/read an install.log file for some freaking reason, and i can't find it in the folder either.
I've searched everywhere but i can't find a solution to this! Please help me.
Re: Can't uninstall uTorrent toolbar.
This was posted my another member : bugmenot2
How do i uninstall the toolbar?
You may uninstall this software at any time and with no limitations, using the standard uninstall procedures as offered with your computer's operating system or your Internet browser.
Internet Explorer users
Click the Start button and then select Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.
2. In the list of programs, find the toolbar, select it, and click Change/Remove.
1. In your browser menu, select Tools > Add-ons.
2. Make sure the Extensions tab is selected.
3. Select the toolbar.
4. Click the Uninstall button.
1. Open the Finder application and browse to Applications.
2. Scroll down to Toolbars and click on the toolbar name.
Double-click on "Uninstall".
Fill in the "User name & Password" and click the OK button.