u torrent not working properly

jonnyss

whenever i download a torrent 8 times out of 10 it seems to freeze the whole pc sometimes straight away sometimes after 30-40 mins, the down and up speed disappear and u torrent doesnt respond as it using 100% of the cpu and doing nothing, when i finally kill it none of my other programs or ie work and i get the message

c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll is not a valid windows image please check this against your intallation diskette

this happens if i also download in dll mode

i have to reboot the pc and start again which is getting tedious, any ideas ?

whenever i download a torrent 8 times out of 10 it seems to freeze the whole pc sometimes straight away sometimes after 30-40 mins, the down and up speed disappear and u torrent doesnt respond as it using 100% of the cpu and doing nothing, when i finally kill it none of my other programs or ie work and i get the message

c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll is not a valid windows image please check this against your intallation diskette

this happens if i also download in dll mode

i have to reboot the pc and start again which is getting tedious, any ideas ?

So just regular browsing and download causes the crash as well? If that is the case it sounds more like a corrupted O/S file that is the root of the cause. And from Ut sounds like you need to adjust how much bandwidth it is using resulting in high CPU usage. That last windows message sounds like a infected or corrupted system file and most likely you will have to reformat your computer.

Archived