Utorrent not receiving incoming connections.

SuperRiri89

Suddenly a week ago all my downloading torrents seized and I have not been able to download anything. A little orange triangle on the bottom right comes on and off randomly regardless of any changes I make.The set-up guide comes up negative every time. The availablity is red even though I have tried lots of different healthy torrents. The only thing I have been able to download is http://openoffice.student.utwente.nl/torrents/torrent.php/OOo_3.2.0_Win32Intel_install_en-US.exe.torrent

I have spent a week riffling through the forums and help section to fix this problem. I have made my IP static and made a firewall rule. I have tried everything. Eventually I saw that there was a new version of uTorrent (I had 2.2). So I tried clicking the "Check for update" under help. I only get a "Unable to connect uTorrent update server". I found a link in a forum for the new version and installed it. Its downloading sometimes now. But at ridiculously low speeds. 0.5 kb/s most of the time. I used to get 80 kb/s and I could download a song in less than 2 minutes, now it wants to take a week. I am at the end of my rope and I am considering un-installing and reinstalling but I really don't want to. Can anyone please advise me on what to do?

Ok thank you. In my forums searches I didn't see this before. I will find everything you need. But for now, when I run the setup guide I get the error under the bandwidth area. The reason they give is "Connection failed Error: A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is" The sentence just ends. I get this every time. The port is open.

Archived