BitTorrent on Merlin Home Multimedia Center not working

m4sheikh

Hello guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me out with the following:

I just recently bought a 2TB Merlin-Digital Home Multimedia Center (found here: http://www.merlin-digital.com/product_info.php?cPath=79&products_id=57)

I can't seem to get any speed (in fact wouldn't download at all!) whatsoever when I save the torrent file to my Merlin's BitTorrent folder through my Macbook Pro. I have an Apple Time Capsule and both the Merlin and MAC are connected to the time capsule, so the torrent file that I save is through the shared folder in my Finder window on my Macbook Pro.

When I activate the torrent on my Merlin, it automatically starts running on my Merlin, however the speed is 0 b/s. I downloaded the torrent file through a paid website that requires a username and login to view and save the torrent file and it works and downloads perfectly fine on my Macbook Pro.

Also the FAT32 (Macs hard drive) and NTFS (Merlins Hard Drive) format issue shouldn't be a problem in my opinion because I am saving the torrent file straight onto my Merlin's BitTorrent folder, thereby bypassing the Macbook Pro Hard disk.

Can someone please help me because I recently bought this and would really want it to work! I know there are people out there who might have faced similar issues and would have a solution to this....

Thanks in advance!

Archived