µTorrent 1.4 released.

ludde

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using the betas up until now. There's so many features to this client and it's so much better than the programs I was using before. After the reminder in the first post, I made sure to donate to the project today. Thank you for all your work.

Is there an option to set the default download director, without using the "automatically download torrent to here" switch?

I want my default torrents directory in the BitComet-like add torrent dialogue without having to browse to it (perhaps µTorrent re-use the last used directory? - haven't tested).

Is there an option to set the default download director, without using the "automatically download torrent to here" switch?

I want my default torrents directory in the BitComet-like add torrent dialogue without having to browse to it (perhaps µTorrent re-use the last used directory? - haven't tested).

It does use the last used DIR. But at the moment there is no way of settings a default for the bitcomet style add dialogue.

NiroZ: look here http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=4439

kokoko3k: the bt.connect.speed option was removed because Ludde decided people didnt really need to change it.

Well, in my opiniom.. *never* ever remove anything.

Maybe 99% of ppl doesnt need to touch that, but some of them.. have to..

The Advanced Options is great idea.. noone usualy mess there.

Removing anything from there is like going backward..

Just leave it and feed w/ good default values.

Remeber, uTorrent must be very tunable.

At the end: its great program, im using 1.3 from quite of some time, and I didnt found

any problems.. nice download peformance.. good fast uploads..

Archived