µTorrent Server 3.0 alpha build 27079 (for Linux) - x86

Firon

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or do you mean the right click in the WebUI doesn't work?  If so I have the same thing.  Try double-clicking to change the priority.

Yes. Right click not working.

Thanks for hint.:)

I understand that this webui.

I just could not get it to work. If I unpack the archive in the directory for the site (in my apache), he does not see the server. And if you connect to the line http://192.168.1.1:8080/gui/ then everything works.

If I unpack the archive in the directory for the site (in my apache), he does not see the server. And if you connect to the line http://192.168.1.1:8080/gui/ then everything works.

You don't unpack the archive. Just leave webui.zip in the right directory, as per your configuration.

If you connect to 192.168.*.*:8080/gui/ and see torrents then that is webui.zip running. That's all it does, just shows stuff in your browser, nothing else.

I have a bug from the new alpha, label doesn't work anymore in webui. I choose one label in context menu but nothing append.

If I unpack the archive in the directory for the site (in my apache), he does not see the server. And if you connect to the line http://192.168.1.1:8080/gui/ then everything works.

You don't unpack the archive. Just leave webui.zip in the right directory, as per your configuration.

If you connect to 192.168.*.*:8080/gui/ and see torrents then that is webui.zip running. That's all it does, just shows stuff in your browser, nothing else.

You also can unzip it and use ut_webui_dir, but just leave zip in settingspath, work fine

ps: sorry for my english, i'm french.

I have a bug from the new alpha, label doesn't work anymore in webui. I choose one label in context menu but nothing append.

This is a problem in multiple products. I based the most recent server release on a more recent branch, which has the advantage of picking up generic bug fixes and optimizations made since the previous branch (which was made about 8 months ago), but has the disadvantage of sharing with other products any not-yet-discovered bugs.

I don't have a system test that tests label handling in the HTTP interface; I added that to my task list just now.

The next release, which will go out Tuesday if all goes well, won't have a fix for this.

The new changelog says that we're now able to choose the download directory while adding a torrent. How might I do do that? I see nothing different when I add a torrent

You need to set these up in the configuration file. Search for 'dir_download' in the manual.

Thanks! It worked. I had to delete my settings files before it worked.

Also, the setting for automatic upload adjustment won't stick. I can check the box in the webui, but I don't think the setting is actually applied, because my upstream bandwidth is getting sucked dry, also, when I close the browser and visit the webui again, the setting is not checked.

I don't have a system test that tests label handling in the HTTP interface; I added that to my task list just now.

ok,

I juste fine other thing link to this bug, when i change a trackers of a torrents then the label is set to this value and the trackers doesn't change.

so now i can change label but not trackers :)

When exactly does finish_cmd fire? Is it when a torrent is downloaded (but still seeding) or when it is finished (downloaded and stopped)?

At the point the program completes downloading the torrent data files for the torrent. Whether the torrent is seeding or stopped after completion doesn't matter.

If there is to be a move of the data files upon completion, the data files will be moved before the finish_cmd command is executed.

If there is to be a move of the torrent file, the finish_cmd will be executed before the torrent file move if the torrent data files are not to be moved, and the finish_cmd will be executed in a separate thread (not necessarily after the torrent file is moved) if the torrent file is to be moved after completion.

You don't unpack the archive.  Just leave webui.zip in the right directory, as per your configuration.

All clear. Thanks.

:( i don't know why but utorrent downloads and seeding bad.

d20e09fb50148b4ee328a9c77b0b79d6.jpeg

Graph scares me. Also speed should be 1.8MByte/s or 5-8MByte/s if using local retracker.

With rtorrent im seeding up to 40Gb per 24 hour. With utorrent only 6Gb.

New version up. 22789.

- Added fields to the About box in the web UI to present the external IP address and UDP/TCP ports assigned by a UPnP router to the server

- Added speculative fix for crash on POSIX platforms occurring when any configurable directories (e.g., active, completed, temporary, autoload, request) contain Unicode characters

- Fixed documentation by changing feed_id to feed-id in two places

ru

скажите как в автозапуск засунуть?

ubuntu 10.10 лежит в папке home/user/utorrent/

если запускать мышкой все ок, если добавить в авто загрузку создает свои файлы в /home/user/settings.dat =(

вообщем не умеет хранить свои настройки как и все проги в /home/user/.config/

omg en

Startup the system creates the configuration files directly to /home/user/settings.dat

let stores the settings in all programs /home/user/.config or .utserver

upd: snx http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=84120 этому челу.

Have a problem with this release (didn't try any previous) - if file in torrent contains cyrillic letters, the file name (on disk! not in webUI) looks like ??????????????.mkv and so on.

ru

Если в имени файла есть кириллица, то имя файла сохраняется со знаками вопроса вместо букв.

I am looking to integrate a BitTorrent client into a server application and uTorrent is my client of choice and the REST API looks very useful. However, I wasn't able to find a way to actually create a .torrent file. Is there no way for me to create a .torrent file using uTorrent Server similar to how I can do it with the Windows client?

Archived